Captain’s log – Cowboy Pufest MK


Welcome to another Tommy Tuesday update.

I was lucky enough to go to 2 Pugfest events this year, my second one was near Milton Keynes. It had a cowboy theme and saw me changing from a Captain to Sherrif for the day. As well as roaming the field keeping an eye out for bad guys I took part in the pugdash but sadly didn’t win thanks to my 3 second attention span, well what’s a pug to do when surrounded by so many other good smelling pups?!

 photo PhotoGrid_1474397525524_zpsjqfqieug.jpg


It also gave me a chance to meet some more of my Instapals & here they are – why not stop by and say hi……


Until next time...stay pawesome x

If you want to follow more of my antics find me HERE on instagram

Comments

harada57 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018