So much time, and so little to do!

Strike that reverse it.....

I feel like I'm being pulled in so many different directions at the moment & I don't know how to deal with everything. There are suddenly so many different paths I want to explore but there's nowhere near enough hours in the day to try/explore/do everything as well as working long hours in a job I love.
 photo ABM_1442509314_resized_zpsfki8ooli.jpg
Here is some of my to do list (in no particular order).....

~ get back into blogging
~ get back into photography

~ get a regular dancing routine going
~ catch up with many different mates for dinner

~ have a proper night out drinks/dancing/cheesy chips....the works
~ see people at weekends
~ stay at home at weekends

~ have date nights
~ read more
~ cross stitch more
~ have long bubble baths with a good book
~ finally blog Japan Honeymoon pics (!!)
~ get a decent gym routine going
~ edit various wedding videos
~ watch TV & clear the Sky box
~ have an arcade gaming night
~ write more letters
~ tidy up & clean
~ start watching Game of Thrones
~ plan a rock night
~ do my back exercises

~ meet more pug people
~ go to more gigs/art exhibitions
the list goes on........

Just a few things then....phew feels better to get them off my chest anyway....now, where on earth to start?! Wish me luck!

Ttfn x

Comments

AJP said…
Have more BBQ's, Try a different Recipe evry month, Have fun in the garden. How time flies.

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!