BRING ON 2016!



I’ve gotta feelin (whooo-oooh) that 2016 is going to a be a good year. Whoop! We had a great New Year seeing dad for his birthday then heading to Art & Sam’s for a few days.

 photo PhotoGrid_1451670840094_zpshkokmhfi.jpg


I’m a little bit behind with my resolutions this year – not because they’re anything amazing or deep I’m just lazy! So here goes....

1.I AIM TO BE HEALTHIER
I’m not going to write “gym” or “lose weight” cos we know that ain’t gonna happen on it’s own! I want to get back into the gym routine....eat a few more salads & less McDs....but lets’ just keep it all under the HEALTHIER KTP banner then it doesn’t sound as scary!

2.I WILL REMEMBER TO TAKE A SHOPPING BAG WITH ME WHEN WE GO OUT
Yes I have one in the car but I still forget to bring it into the shops with me. So instead of paying 5p for a bag I end up trying to juggle a mountain of stuff dropping it (& yes smashing bits) on the way....when will I learn?!

3.WE WILL HAVE 1 WEEKEND A MONTH AT HOME
I’m guilty of booking us up to go somewhere every weekend & then wondering why we end up burnt out & knackered & with a full Sky box. So 1 weekend a month we will have lie ins....we will watch all the crappy tv that’s been recorded....we will have a Nandos....we will only get dressed when we need to walk Tommy.....you get the idea!

4.I WILL WATCH GAME OF THRONES
I read the first book & loved it but struggled a bit to follow the story seeing as I was picking up the book then putting it down for a few days so I want to get into the tv series & watch it properly.

5.I WILL KEEP UP TO DATE WITH HOLLYOAKS
There was one time last year when I was 32 episodes behind! Now I know I could have just deleted them all & watched that day’s episode & it would have all still made sense but I ploughed through them & finally got up to date on Sunday & I hope to keep it that way!

6.STAY BEING HAPPY
So far 2016 is working out pretty good! Yes were are only on day 5 but I have a good feeling about this year. Yay!

All that's left to say is....
*~*~*~HAPPY NEW YEAR!~*~*~*

Ttfn x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!