Let the clicking commence!

Yesterday Lou & I had a photo date & these little friends came along too....
We met at Kings Cross & after a yummy breakfast at Karpo we walked along Regents Canal past Camden to Little Venice. It was a great route & was so fun to catch up (after waaaay too long!) while clicking away. 
Seeing as most of my photos were done using film I haven't got many to share apart from these snaps from my phone & Instax camera. We were lucky to stumble come across a "Before I Die" wall, of course we had to join in & my contribution was....
"Before I die I want to have an army of pugs!" What else?! Find out more about it HERE
There's a fault on the film in my Instax at the moment so my camera seems to self-censor my photos to make them look better....charming!

Can't wait to get my film back & share my pics with y'all!

Ttfnx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018