.....ooh & what about.....

Phew I'm getting there! Why on earth does the weather go so flippin' hot when I need to pack all my stuff up?! It's not easy! Had to rummage under my desk for my fan the other night, switched it on & my bed & I were given a dust blast! Yuck! We're not getting the keys 'till the end of the week but this is my last evening to pack properly! Argh! One minute I'm so excited the next I'm wondering what on earth I'm doing & oooh I haven't called so & so yet to change an address or cancel something. Usually the panic kicks in as I'm wanting to fall asleep! Typical! Anyways better get back to my tape gun & get packed! Bring it on!
X x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Russia Rabble 2018

.....the elephant sneezed and fell on its knees.......