I must say I’m rather pooped!

That’ll learn me for having too much fun! It’s been all systems go recently in ktp’s world. There are lots of things happening in the pipeline but I don’t want to jinx anything yet until it’s properly confirmed. Oooooh cryptic or what?!

I’ve also been having much fun at jive which is sadly down to just one venue a week for a bit until we find another amazing dancefloor to go & invade! Hopefully 2 or even 3 classes a week will be up and running again soon. I kind of thought that I’d end up having more nights off a week but boy was I wrong!! I can’t just enjoy some time off & relax & do the washing & cleaning it seems, I still end up filling my weeks! Ah well! I’ve got back into the habit I had in India where I find as many little opportunities to catch a little sleep as possible! Power naps are the future!

Had an ace weekend catching up with a lot of the india girlies – anna, emhen, becca & I all had a road trip down to Bournemouth to see NatNat & we had an ace time! So glad I had my new DSLR with me, got some lovely shots & it’s the first time I got to have a really long play with it. Luckily they were all used to me going off in my own little world with my camera & let me get on with it so managed to be proper arty farty!

Anyways just a little catch up with me & hopefully there’ll be other news soon! :o)
X x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!