I know it's a bit embarrassing but i noticed some tan lines...on your shirt!


Well the sun is shining & the weather is very sweet. It's that kind of weather where the brits run out into the sunshine, without sunscreen & get burnt to a crisp. Well i guess that makes me very patriotic! Guess who was out & about over the weekend rocking her new gladiator sandles & painted toe nails without suncream?! Yup you guessed it! I look like a zebra gone wrong! I have a perfect outline of the straps on my feet. All the buckles & straps looked cool on the shelf! That is till you get burnt wearing them then every other pair of shoes look stupid! Yoink! Well i guess thatll learn me! Probably not actually!

Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!