Wanted-Thug


Does this face look like it would ever punch anyone? Well, Ive got news for you! This little angelic creature, butter wouldnt melt & all that went to kickboxing tonight!

I knew it was going to be interesting when i had to ask the instructor how to punch cos id never punched anything before! I then realised problem number 2 was that i didnt have my glasses on so couldnt see what i was punching anyway! Finally i put boxing gloves on (can you imagine?!) & had to dance around while trying to punch & kick people who had alot more padding on than me as well as trying to defend myself from them! I realised i was a bit too smiley & chatty for fighting too, the instructor asked me if i did anything else but giggle?! Er not when im faced with boxing gloves no! It was a good laugh! But i ache alot now! Better watch out next time you meet me, im dangerous! Grr!

Xxxx

Comments

Anonymous said…
girl, those glasses are hot! did you need a mortgage to buy em?

mel x
fun_savvy said…
Hi there Katie... been a long time since I dropped a line or two... :) well things have been busy as hell here as well...

You have already started working now on... men's shirting :O ;)

Coming to India again? Bangalore or...?

Well you can alternatively mail me at sonibawa@gmail.com

Take care and have fun,
Manoj

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!