extra extra read all about it.......

my dissertation is finished!! woohoo! feels like such a relief! not got to be handed in till friday but i finished it last night then mattay drove me and rfa to my house to get mum and dad to print it out then we chillaxed in the hottub! mmmm! was sooo relaxing! had a nice lie in today to celebrate, woke up at 1pm to my phone ringing! i bet i could have slept till tomorrow i was so tired!! at least i can sit and watch neighbours, home and away, deal or no deal (how addictive is that show?!) etc without feeling guilty! :-D such a relief! anyways better go and carry on relaxing haha!

xx

Comments

Slink said…
ktktktktktktktkt....

I CAN come next week if you're up for it... the emergency leaving do has been moved to THIS friday... so let me know next week if you're still up for it :D

and congratulations! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!