Electric Cinema presents "AMY"

Last night Adam & I had a date night to see "Amy" at the Electric Cinema on Portobello Road. EmHen had very kindly bought me vouchers for my birthday last year & I realised I'd never got round to using them. Well it was worth the wait....we walked in & had an instant 'wow' moment. There was a bar where everyone was mingling on the right, sofas to the left, rows of armchairs then the front row was made up of beds. We had booked 2 armchairs which we sank into with a small table & light between us. Each seat had its own padded foot rest that opened up to reveal a cashmere blanket!
The film was amazing. If you haven't seen it yet I'd really recommend it...but take tissues! Yes we all know the ending but her story is really touching.

So what with the Elextric Cinema & the Odessy in St Albans I look forward to watching films in a much more luxurious atmosphere going forward & will hopefully never have to step into a Vue or Cineworld again! Support independent cinemas, it's so worth it for the few extra quid!

Ttfn x

p.s thanks EmHen - ace present! x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!