It's the most wonderful time of the year!

not only is it almost Christmas.....but I managed to get 4 tickets for System Of A Down this morning! After failed attempts at various pre-sales on Wednesday & Thursday I logged on today for my last chance & by 10:02 am when they'd all gone my face looked pretty much like this.....
 
Rarr! I also was lucky enough to be picked for the Christmas/New Year recording of Top Of The Pops a week on Monday! No one can say my music tastes ain't varied that for sure! Let's just hope I don't get my glittery hair spray & rock outfit muddled up or there's going to be a person all in black at the TOTP recording & a pink & glittery weirdo at SOAD at Wembley!

Ttfn x

Comments

AJP said…
Off to the opera next I expect

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Russia Rabble 2018

.....the elephant sneezed and fell on its knees.......