one man's junk is another man's treasure.

just got back from the car boot. i made about £50 once id taken off the price of the stall and the float! im dead chuffed! we'll probably do it again tomorrow cos we still have quite a bit left. my bags didnt sell very well i had 43 of them on display and only sold 2! :-( at least i still get to keep them! haha! it was a fun moring, the only problem was waking up at 6am to get there and set up in time for the public. who goes to a car boot at 7:30am?! stay in bed! its a sunday for goodness sake!

went to lufbra on friday. had so much fun, it was rew, sanj, damith and ced and after a visit to the orange tree and newshouse we ended up in echos rock night! my knees are feeling it again though, i really need to learn to not wear my platform sandles when moshing! *ouch!* i refused to leave untill they played nelly the elephant at 3am (its tradition!)! my mates all left me on the dancefloor and walked out when that was played, charming!! chuh! i didnt care, i was having so much fun jumping around without them!

im so tired now think i might go and have my afternoon nap! *yawn*

xxx

Comments

Anonymous said…
no accounting for the taste of others ,my dear
Seamus

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Happy 30th Adam!

Londoners pt1