oompa loompa doo ba di doo, ive got another puzzle for you......

why do they have to ruin a perfectly good movie (willy wonka and the chocolate factory incase u hadnt guessed!) with a remake?! went to see it the other day and i wasnt that impressed, the original was one of my all time favourite movies though! hmm! the factory wasnt magical enough it was all computerised. i could rant for quite a while but im not going to, ill just leave it at that! humph!!

this week ive met some really random people! i bumped into a guy that was my 'boyfriend' when i was in infant school and we had a quick catch up and gonna meet up again in the next few weeks! plus i saw 2 other guys from my junior school ive not seen since i was 11 and a guy that used to live next door to my gran and ive not seen him since i was about 12! wonder who else ill meet?!

been clearing out my room for the last few days. got rid of soooo much stuff PLUS some bags! wow! never ever thought id do that! argh! whats wrong with me?! doing a big carboot at the weekend, hopefully get some good money! cant wait to finish with my room cos then i get to sort out all the storage boxes in the garage that have all my bags and shoes in! woohoo! hehe

xx

p.s. whats that green stuff that everyone on neighbours seems to be drinking at the mo?! slightly concerning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Happy 30th Adam!

Londoners pt1