T minus 10 days.....

Well that’s all the time weve got left at work L cant believe it! Its really sad. Went to a guy from works house tonight and his wife and mother cooked dinner for us. We were only there for a couple of hours but they were all so happy to have us there eating with them which was sweet.
I have exactly 2 weeks left in bangalore now and they are so busy already! Im just so popular! Hehe. Had a really nice weekend mainly spent in cosmo! On Saturday I went and had drinks with Seamus, Pat, Deep and Michael on the 1st floor. We weren’t interrupted by anyone all night cos we were hidden behind a big blue plastic sheet! So had a really nice chat. Nat and I then tried taika but we only managed one dance before it closed so we went back to cosmo and danced a bit more there! Sunday I spent pottering around the city, visiting the temple behind kemp fort and in the evening went to see a live band in mojo. They were really good actually and when it finished we ended up in cosmo again! Hehe. What am I going to do without that bar and company when I get back to uk?! Don’t make me go back!!!!
xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 30th Adam!

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1