dry your eyes mate........its yesterday once more.....

Yesterday was em’s unbirthday! We had a really nice meal at Little Italy, apart from my pudding which said chocolate crepe on the menu, when it came it looked amazing, then I took a bite and the crepe was there, so was the chocolate but inside was lumpy cheese! Eew! Was not impressed! Cheese and chocolate?! Huh?! Em’s present from becca was a scary mask and it really was scary! I don’t like masks/clowns as many of you will know but this was horrible!!! Went to cosmo and as I walked onto the terrace seamus, paul, collin and ben were there and all started singing “yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away…….” at the top of their voices! (im still labeled a yesterday girl hence the song! They’re so harsh!) I thought theyd just sing a bit of the song, but no, they nearly did the whole flipping thing! It was embarrassing but funny! Seamus was in a very good mood cos he’d finally won a tennis match (after 27 games of loosing) against paul! “You’ll never beat the irish!!” Unfortunately cosmo closed at 11:30, as did everywhere else in the city, grrr, so we all went to roy’s house for a party! We played a drinking game involving the 7 times table, im not well known for my skills in mathematics so failed miserably!! Whoops! At the end of the night emotions and alcohol were running high, and something set me off thinking about my time left here and I just burst into tears! It was quite embarrassing but its really how im feeling at the moment. :-(
Woke up this morning to only a week left at work, and a bare wall cos id taken all my photos down other day. Argh!!! This afternoon em, shal and I were talking about us leaving and we all started crying! Women eh?! The tailors really didn’t know what to do with us as we all blubbed away! Goodness knows what we’ll be like when we do actually leave! Not thinking about it anyway!
One last thing, good luck to everyone who gets their final grades today! Let me know how you get on! And for everyone else hope it went/or will go well!
On that note, need to go and get ready, going to a guy from works house tonight to be stuffed with Indian food once more, mmmmmm!
xx

Comments

fun_savvy said…
I am sure it must be as sad for all of you, especially you, of whatever little I have come to know you from your blogs, as you portrayed in your log today! :-|

On the brighter side, think Paris could turn out to be a better place than Bangalore... with probably better pals... :-/

Just in case, if need be... can ping me on my blog... will find my way to cosmo! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 30th Adam!

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1