"i was gonna buy it but............"

This is my most frequently used statement at the moment apparently! It usually ends with ‘I went back later on and got it!’ hehe.
Last Friday was my un-birthday, we’ve decided that for our last couple of weeks we should all choose a restaurant we want to go to and whoever chooses the restaurant for that day, its their birthday and they get to celebrate it however the restaurant decides and the other girls have to buy presents! So my choice was TGI Fridays! It was soo much fun! I had to stand on my chair and shout ‘it’s my birthday today!’ and then they did a birthday rap while I danced along! Then came the presents! I got a magnet off em, some huge earrings off becca cos she knows I hate then and the deal was that I had to wear them,(felt and looked like a right chavette!) all night; and finally nat got me a piece of minging cream cake from the bakery and wrapped it up in paper so that when I unwrapped it it went everywhere and she then splatted it in my face! Eew! Was much fun, especially seeing as it was happy hour, buy one drink get the same one free!! After that we went onto cosmo for our farewell to fan. L. Yet again, like all the other recent goodbyes it was really sad, but was a good send off for her I think! Hopefully ill be seeing her in a couple of months in paris though so its not too bad.
Saturday I actually had a night in! *shock Gasp!* didn’t really do much and so it was quite nice! Missed my uni mates quite a bit cos it was exactly a year that Id had my leaving bbq with them all in lufbra in our garden! Was flicking through the channels on tv later on and managed to find 24! I was so happy! I love that show but made me miss uni peep even more cos I wasn’t with them to watch it!
Sunday was a full day of shopping so was ACE!! I got lots of bargains and visited some places that I hadn’t been to in aaages! Especially safina plaza where the stall holders all beamed as I walked in!! One of the women said ‘weve all been asking each other “wheres the baby gone?”’ apparently they all call me the baby cos I usually have my hair in pig tails! Charming! At least its better than what I thought she said. I thought she said id gone away to have a baby! I was about to sock her one! I know im not the slimmest of people but come on!!! Went to the tailor too and im getting 8 things made for Thursday! Not bad! Ended up having dinner with nat in cosmo and just chillaxed!
One last thing to say, if you’re reading this my fisher………….YOUR QUEEN MISSES YOU! (random but makes sense to the person its aimed at!)
Xxx
p.s you have no idea how long its taken for the blogger website to load on this computer in bommasandra! Argh! Should have brought my book and some insect repellant, im getting bitten alive! Grr!

Comments

fun_savvy said…
"Last couple of weeks..." Hmmm... "2" less a time left... ^another^ hmmm...

"Fisher...Queen..." ^yet another^ hmmmmmmm... sounds quite like a mysterical and historical remark, artistically made! :-P Hope it made perfect sense to the one it was aimed at! ;-)

"Had a night in!"
Holy Cow!! *thunderous shock*! :-P [speechless with eyes rolled, brows raised and mouth gaping...

...hehe absolutely dramatised]
Anonymous said…
hey babe,

just to say we r missin u loads too and cannot wait to catch up wiv u soon (return of t'drunken faces and cerazee dances :p)will b awesome!!!

love u loads hun
sam xxx
(carrots and brocolli too)
ktpland said…
hey sam! :-D

be cool to see y'all soon for a good ol' boogie at 'chos! :-P just remember, "they dont do that!" ok?!?!

love ya!
xx

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 30th Adam!

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1