ive been shot!.....well you say that......

i was really scared today. i went to the bakery to get my water and veg puff for breakie and this lorry drove past me. nothing new there, apart from the fact the its tyre exploded right by my head!!!! all i heard was a bang, i went deaf in one ear, i was showered in dust and crap and then i had a pain in my side! me being the over reactive person that i am thought id been shot or summit hehe. im fine now though so panick over but it was well scary! everyone looked as shocked as i was! i then tried to carry on, still shaking, as if nothing had happened and got my veg puff!! chuh! india eh?!?!

off to pizza hut tonight then going to good ol cosmo for a few kingfishers to calm my nerves! mmm!

xx

Comments

Slink said…
hahaha that is soo funny!!! obviously I'm glad you weren't hurt but hehe it sure makes for funny reading! I think it was the veg puff... xx
fun_savvy said…
Hmmm... think you got lucky just as much twice over... first the poor truck-fellow missed you and then the useless stupid tyre couldn't burst out enough... :-P HeHe!!

Anyway, I am sure it was scary... I have had my share of them on Bangalore roads... there was a time, I held the highest no. of accidents record in my group... God bless! :-)

Take care, next time... try the egg puff... you just might an extra luck from the chicken! :-)
HeHe

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 30th Adam!

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1