im a walking talking zebera crossing!

ok so might have sunbathed a bit too much on sunday at the taj! i now have lovely brown parts and other very bright white parts! mmmmm attractive!

been a bit of a part animal last week, tonight is my 1st day off from clubbing for 4 nights! ooops! met some new people out and about on friday and ended up clubbing with them till the wee hours of the morning, saturday was cosmo then taika (where else?!?!), Sunday i went to a salsa party with em and becca, it was ok but i never like dancing things where u have to wait for someone to ask to dance with you, i ended up sitting on my own while the others were dancing away with guys! chuh! never mind, they dont know what thye were missing! :-P hehe. Last night saw the return of cess, fan and nat (yayayaya!) from their holiday in goa so of course we had to celebrate at cosmo! stayed there well after it had closed and boogied away!

tonight is my quiet night in! boy i need one! fell asleep on my desk during lunch today and had some very strange dreams then woke up shaking! hehe need a proper nights sleep! ill probably be in bed by 7:30pm tonight (after ive had my dose of simpsons, that 70s show and friends!! good old star world!). im really impressed im managing to do this actually cos im sitting in the dingy little internet cafe in bommasandra! i did actually bring a book with me cos i was expecting it to take so long but so far ive not needed it!

out again tomorrow night, then probably friday and saturday. Might even venture to a rain party on friday! should be fun! weve all been told we'll get ill from the water but hey, its a good excuse to loose weight! :-P hehe.

ooh nearly forgot, had a great shopping spree on fri! em and i were bored so decided to shop till we dropped! i bought lots of indian looking photo albums to put my stupid ammount of photos in (!), 2 cds and the best bit was finding a clothes shop that actually catered for my size! i know im no stick insect but im not that big and its been so annoying that i cant find clothes that i can get over one arm, let alone my whole upper half of my body!!! but on friday i found it!! it goes by the name of fashion flash and is ace!! i bought a really nice top to go out in and also a pair of magic jeans that make my bum look tiny! result!!! hehe. no bags or shoes have been purchased this week, although i did get a new pair of shoes last week that were v.nice!!! i have to be careful as to how many purchases i admit to on here cos mum n dad do occasionally browse this site and theres somethings that parents dont need to know everything about!! :-P hehe.

right well thats it! dont wanna jinx my goodluck in the internet and keep rambling cos theres bound to be a power cut soon!

xx

Comments

fun_savvy said…
Sitting and waiting for someone to approach you for a dance can be really frustrating! Who knows it better than me, I do it all the time these days! :-((
:-P hehe

I think its about time I am rather *miss*ed! :-D

Looks like you had a lots fun over the weekend...

Next time you are sitting alone... get to the nearest internet cafe and ping me... trust me you shall find me with my dancing shoes on! :-))
hehe!

Hope you enjoy your party tomorrow and grab the nearest guy by the collar and drag him to the dance floor than... ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 30th Adam!

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1