skiver!

yo yo yo!

ive taken the day off today cos ive got to go and see the doctor this afternoon (not till 4pm so could have done a full days work but hey!). i had lots of odds and ends to sort out in the city so thought today would be the perfect chance to get everything done on my own! hopefully the drs will go ok. my neck feels much better so im sure he wont come anywhere near me with a bloodtest needle! :-S this evening we are going out to a bar for a couple of drinks then possibly going clubbing should be cool! the table at the bar is booked under the name of 'plumpy!' cess's new nickname for me, so should be fun asking to be taken to the plumpy table!!!

our friend fan leaves soon so we are doing lots of stuff with her before she goes. itll be so sad to see her go cos she was here when we arrived in india and looked after us, it means that the time is flying by far too fast and i dont wanna go back to england yet!! i know ive got another 6months left but i think ill be even more reluctant to leave by then! i could quite happily leave work now and go travelling and doss in bangalore though! hehe.

right gotta go and find my driver to take me to the doctors now, he'll be asleep in the carpark somewhere (my driver not the doctor!)!

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 30th Adam!

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1