#ThingsILoveThursday

So... week 9 furloughed and in lockdown, how did that happen?! The time has flown by but also crawled at the same time. Stuff I took for granted at the start of the year - gigs, wrestling, the pub, going for meals, sitting in church, feel like a million years ago and a totally different world. Having a bit of a "meh" day today so taking it easy and just relaxing. Thought I'd try to make it easier by thinking about my TILT...

💗 sitting here writing my post with Tommy lying on me and snoring away 💗 listening to mum record her sermon for the next online church service 💗 Selling Sunset on Netflix - the trashy TV I needed 💗 RocknRoll Bride's Confidence Club 💗 reading my book in the sunshine 💗 freshly baked scones for lunch with jam and cream 💗 a sunny garden centre visit with mum earlier in the week and being able to chose plants to buy for her for her birthday 💗 watering the lawn morning and night while listening to a podcast and drinking a cuppa 💗 Quizzlemania = lovely time with the boys 💗 dolphin legs and clean sheets! 💗 waking up to Radio 2 instead of a grotty alarm noise 💗 The Archers being back on Radio 4 💗 hanging with the folks (when they're not complaining about my TV or podcast choices and the bad language involved!) 💗 WhatsApp check ups from friends 💗 afternoon naps 💗 craft and cuppa with Lou on Zoom (even if I did just do the cuppa bit while nattering away and forgot my "craft" part of the plan!) 💗

Hope you're all still doing ok
Stay safe.
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!