2013 in review...

Well don't worry I wasn't swept away by the crowds on Oxford Street I just got swept away by Chrimbo excitement....
Just before we ring in the new year I thought I'd look back over 2013..... I started the year by thinking the '13' sounded a bit ominous but in fact it's been ace...who'd have thought I'd have a new job, 2 new stamps in my passport (Turkey & Japan - I know I know I'll post pics soon!) & (fingers crossed) a new house (not wanting to jinx this so won't go into any more detail yet!)?!

So without further ado...let's see how I did with my resolutions...eep!

~ FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF
Well I did pretty well over the year - I joined a gym, started spinning & kept afloat with deep water aqua aerobics all this mixed with the 5:2 diet meant I lost about a stone (probably put most of it back on now thanks to chrimbo with the folks but back to the gym on Thursday no excuses!)...that mixed with most of my jeans ripping(!) meant I dressed better & was happy with how I looked....this resolution gets a big WIN!

~ ALWAYS UNPACK WHEN I GET BACK
Well considering most of my stuff is still in piles from chrimbo & in various bags this is a big FAIL! 

~ STOP BEING LAZY
Well it's hard to say WIN or FAIL here....I get up at 6am for the gym so that's ace but then in the evenings & on weekends I'm still a slob...guess that's just me then?!

~ WATCH A NEW (old) FILM 2/3 TIMES A MONTH
My movie knowledge is still appalling....FAIL!

~ PAY OFF SNEAKY BIT ON CREDIT CARD & KEEP IT OFF FOR GOOD!
I'm ending the year & starting the next with no credit card & not even an overdraft....mega WIN for me!

~ GO TO BED BEFORE 11:30pm ON WEEKDAYS
Been trying to go to bed earlyish...I think I've managed 11:30pm without tying too much...WIN! Would love to maybe make it earlier next year!

~ FINALLY CHANGE MY BLOG NAME
Done WIN & I love being a MRS! Yay!

So if 2013 was supposed to be dodgy, roll on 2014! X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!