Reaper Man

I apologise now if you've never read a Terry Pratchett (though if not why not?!), in particular Reaper Man cos this post's going to seem very random!
I love taking a break from my other books piled up waiting to be read to grab the next Terry Pratchett in the list. His books are brill & are written in such a great way I sit there on the tube giggling away. They're also perfect pocket or small bag size which is even more of a win!

At the moment I'm ploughing my way through Reaper Man & each time I walk past the shopping trolley that downstairs so thoughtfully hang their socks off to dry (don't even get me started!) it leads me to think about Ridcully, the Bursar, the Archchancellor & the Dean fighting off all the trolleys in Ankh-Morpork (told you it was going to get weird!).
I was a little bit nervous to take the trolley round Asda last night in case it came alive & we swore in surprise & in turn that created a swarm of black shiny bugs around us that increased with each curse, as you do.

I really hope there's at least one other Prachett fan who knows what on earth I'm going on about otherwise I may never post again & instead will be locked away in some loony bin! Either that or I need more sleep?!

Ttfn x

Comments

Dad said…
Here's to "Death" and his black arts. Don't forget your hour glass

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Happy 30th Adam!

Londoners pt1