*warning* smug married post!

i'll keep this post short so as not to sound like a smug married but valentines day was brilliant! really lovely! i got up at 8:45am (on a saturday! not impressed!!) and trundled off to kingston to get food and presents. M&S were a godsend and I got the most amazing rack of lamb, mashed potatoes and veg along with creme brulee for pudding. yum! made me look like a masterchef too! :)

i came back to my flat and tidied my room and got ready a little romantic picnic and it looked lovely! i lit lots of candles and it was nice to have just music on so we could chat and not watch tv too.

MY PICNIC SETTING!
THE MASTERCHEF MEAL. I EVEN MADE MY OWN GRAVY!

ENJOYING OUR MIXED FRUIT CIDER


anyways told you I'd keep it short! ttfn!
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!