its not so bad being trendy.......!

went to see reel big fish (again!) and as per usual it was ace! Never danced so much at a gig in my life, ever! I went with Cath and Sarah (housemates) and i think they were close to dissowning me! i danced solidly for 1and a half hours, it was so much better than a work out at the gym! it was at the Mean Fiddler, just off Tottenham Court Road and was a really good venue, really liked it. Not really got much more to say, but i knew the gig would be good cos-1. it was reel big fish and 2. they started off with 'dateless losers'! my favourite song! Rarrrrr! Im aching so much now, really sore, every step i took afterward hurt but it was worth it! woot woot!

EVERYBODY'S DOING THE FISH!!
i was pretty impressed with this photo from my mobile! not bad eh?! what a good start to the bank holiday weekend! :-) one last thing, heres the thing youve all been waiting for...........................a picture of my desk!!!!!!!!


MY DESK!!
adios for now.
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 30th Adam!

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1