hi ho hi ho its off to work i go

well i started work today! it was really surreal when i sat back on the train to work and thought about the fact that this is it now, no temping or anything, this is my life! no lufbra uni to go back to. it didnt make me sad it was just quite exciting! im gonna miss all my uni mates loads and i have been, but once i get into a routine ill be better and feel much happier about everything. ive not been as homesick as i thought id be either. i think cos after being in india, being a couple of hours away from home and all my mates, its nothing!!

it sounds so sad but i was dead excited to have my own desk and file and computer and pens and......you get the picture!! i also got my visa back, my insurance sorted and my flight confirmed for india! yaya! :-)

went out tonight as well with 2 of my flatmates cath and krysha for one of their mates birthdays. it was so nice to get out of the flat for an evening. i met lots of randoms who im sure ill meet again next time i go out! cath and i didnt stay very long cos she wasnt very well and i was cream crackered after all the excitement of my 1st day!

thats about it for now, need some sleep before 2moz!
xxxx

Comments

Dan said…
Hope the job is going well. I'm so jelous of you getting to travel so much in your job.

Make sure you check out Zulus soon if you haven't already.

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!