back to bangalore...

well my adventures over (and so is all of my designated leave! :-( ) i had an ace time in kerela and it was so fun showing my parents and their friends round bangalore to all my regular spots!

it was a shame to leave our 4 and 5 * hotels behind as my parents left to go home and i went back to bommasandra but hey, bommasandras still home to me! it felt weird saying bye to them last night at the airport then saying bye to cess today, she left to go to kerela to meet her family and has properly left the factory and bommasandra appart from popping back for the odd day here and there. ive got 4 months left out here and im gonna make the most of it, not looking forward to leaving, but dont really want to think about it, i just just wanna have maximum ammount of fun with my time left! hence the fact that im off to cosmo tomorrow!! hehe. need to catch up on a weeks lost time! had a brill time at leela yesterday, it was my parents and colin and sue's last day in india so i thought we should live it up at the champagne brunch!! it was so much fun and even seamus, rob and ajay managed to behave themselves MOST of the time! :-p i think i got off quite lightly anyway! hehe.

back to work tomorrow although not sure if ive got much to do so could be a fairly relaxing day trying to plan my trip away with nat at the weekend cos we actually get TWO yes TWO days off at the weekend, saturday and sunday! woohoo! part-ay!!! cant wait!

think thats about it for now, ttfn chickens

xx

p.s. sorry bout the typos in this, the keyboard's really sticky in the internet cafe! eeeew!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Happy 30th Adam!

Londoners pt1